Do you have experience working in Human Resource? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? If so I have the Job for you.
Great company in West Knoxville has an immediate need for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator!
- Work remotely
- Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- Great company to work for
- Family oriented
- Partner with store operations to develop recruiting strategies in response to market conditions
- Provide staffing support for new store openings( advertising, job fairs, recruiting materials, etc.
- Screen and select resumes based on individual store and restaurant recruiting needs
- Provide telephone and email support to store management regarding applicant tracking system, best practices, and general recruiting functions
- Post and maintain all job fair job postings; post restaurant franchise positions on the respective franchise websites
- Respond to candidate telephone and email inquiries
- Process recruiting invoices
- Manage the flow of applicants
- Model behaviors that support the company's common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum one year human resource management experience
- Previous retail restaurant industry preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required, advanced excel preferred
- Process strong social networking skills