Field Service Engineer with 2 or more years experience – Industrial Machinery – $30-$35, OT pay, per diem – Dayton Area
An international, highly rated OEM manufacturer of industrial automated equipment used in many industries is searching for a Field Service Technician on a direct hire basis. This is an opportunity to be part of a very established, stable and growing company, the growth directly from commitment to service and quality. Leadership that is from the field and understands the need for a strong work/life balance and all training on the equipment.
- 50-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated equipment
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality
- Senior management that has worked in the field, understands the demand and offers work/life balance
Note: This position requires up to 80% travel throughout the U.S.; when not travelling will need to be in the local office in Dayton, OH.
- Based in the Dayton, OH area with travel throughout the country and some international
- Work with customers in many industrial settings
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that is growing due to expansion
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial equipment for 2 or more years
- Strong mechanical and electrical background
- Excellent compensation – up to $30-$35/hr plus OT, per diem, company credit card
- Medical, dental and vision, 401(k), Full benefits package
- Auto reimbursement
- Work/Life balance focused company
- Ability to travel up to 80% based in the Dayton area