The Privileging Coordinator works closely with the facility and contractor in order to make the credentialing and or privileging process run as smoothly as possible.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and sustain a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to multitask and have a strong sense of urgency and priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build professional relationships with team, provider and client.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook