The Fax Mail Scheduler connects with medical or provider offices to build relationships and facilitate the retrieval of medical charts within the project timelines established our clients. This position works in a highly focused, demanding and timeline-driven environment.
Must have experience in building relationships, overcoming objections and negotiating timelines with business or professional organizations within specified timelines and goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours based on available work assignments and provider time zone locations
- Ability to maintain productivity objectives for required phone contacts and complete required administrative work (i.e. manual faxes, requests for mail labels for medical offices, documenting and returning voicemails/e-mails)
- Complete HIPAA; Fraud, Waste & Abuse; and Medicare training requirements
- Ability to prioritize tasks based upon project objective goals for completion
- Ability to work under stress and adapt to change
- Must be flexible as schedule changes may occur due to call volume and/or staff size
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, timeline-driven environment to meet project commitments and goals.
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to articulate information in a clear, concise manner to multiple levels of the organization, including clients
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Platform, specifically Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to overcome provider or facility objections in order to successfully retrieve a chart
- Strong organizational skills, including establishing priorities, and following the series of necessary steps during a scheduling call
- Ability to meet daily and weekly production metrics
- Strong attention to detail is a MUST; Agent must successfully notate the computer program ensuring important details are not missed
- At least two (2) years of call center experience (preferably outbound) in a soft sales or customer service environment