RemX is recruiting for a temp to hire Lead Compensation Business Partner. This company will offer stability and looking for someone that will be responsible for managing the 600+ employee’s compensations. Offering $35-$37/hr. Remote position until further notice, office located in Fountain Valley, Ca
Lead Compensation Business Partner Duties:
- Responsible for the delivery and development of employee compensation plans
- Assist with design and ensure programs that meet budgetary parameters as well as in the competitive market by research, analyze and recommendations
- Establish metrics and reports to monitor the company’s benefit and compensation programs
- Administer deferred compensation
- Compensation administration, all aspects of compensation including market analysis, surveys, pay structure development, job analysis and job description and evaluations.
- Research, analyst and recommend emerging compensation practices
- Advices management on pay decisions, policy and guidelines and job evaluations.
- Lead analysis, expertise in all aspects of compensations administration including market analysis and surveys
Lead Compensation Business Partner Requirements:
- 5-7 years in HR Compensation/Benefits Manager
- Companies with 500+employees
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or equivalent in Business; combination of work experience and education will be considered
- Master’s Degree preferred
- High level of independent thinking, problem solving and analysis.
- Motivated, productive and maintain high retention levels