Remedy is looking for a Production Assembly Associate in the South Jacksonville Area!
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM
- Perform complete product assembly and final detailing
- Tasked with the construction of products consisting multiple electrical, mechanical, and plastic parts
- Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Receives general supervisory guidance
- Maintain, manage, track, and log inventory of product in work station and responsible work area
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s production specification and established operation procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Safety focused environment
- May perform other related responsibilities.
- Be able to read, interpret, understand, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Be able to utilize production and maintenance tools and equipment such as proprietary manufacturing system (training provided), electric screw driver, compressed air system, ionizing air gun, torque gauge/tester, Windows PC, etc.
- Recent line assembly experience & able move, lift, relocate materials up to 50 lbs (assistance with cart)
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attendance qualifications
- MS Office Suite