RemX is partnered with an insurance firm in West Trenton, NJ in search of a motivated, detail-oriented PIP Litigation Intake Assistant to join their team! This is a six-month contract opportunity with the possibility of working from home. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Work Type: 6 month contract, in-office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-4:45pm
PIP Litigation Intake Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support to PIP Litigation/Arbitration team in processing complaints and arbitration demands.
- Receive, analyze and process complaints and arbitration demand, assign Litigation Adjuster and maintain monthly assignment report.
- Update Claim Center to reflect all litigation information.
- Maintain Legal Exchange (electronic billing site) by creating matters and processing defense firm payments.
- Review file material, select appropriate information and electronically sent to defense firms.
- Process vendor invoices for payment through Claim Center financial system.
- Process and apply recovery checks to the appropriate claims.
PIP Litigation Intake Assistant Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and strong data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Microsoft, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be open to change and be able to rapidly adapt to new information or unexpected obstacles.
- The ability to manage time and tasks effectively and efficiently.
- PIP knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of Guidewire Claim Center, AgilePoint and OnBase Unity Client.
- Skilled at solving problems and ability to make decisions.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.