RemX has partnered with a large title company to assist in their search for a Settlement Agent to conduct closings in their Souderton, PA office. You will also have the option of working remote when you're not conducting settlement. This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Settlement Agent Job Description:
- Monitor the upcoming transaction, reviewing for completeness and compliance and ensuring all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, i.e. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage documentation, and other pertinent information.
- Prepares, reviews, and verifies closing documents; and prepares escrow agreements and finalizes closing statements.
- Conduct the closing including explanation of all related documents and closing costs.
- Examine title evidence for defects and take the necessary action to correct title defect.
- Prepare and submit closed loan package, deposits and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package and/or commission package to appropriate department or entities.
Settlement Agent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of closing experience.
- Superior communication skills, including presentation skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Previous experience with Title Express is a plus.