Controls Engineer – Industrial Equipment, Allen Bradley – Direct Hire – Philadelphia, PA
Controls Engineer with 2+ years of experience; $95k-$110k, strong work/life balance, excellent benefits
- An international US based, highly rated and successful OEM manufacturer of industrial capital equipment used at research facilities, hospitals, clinics etc. is searching for a Controls Engineer on a direct hire basis in Philadelphia.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic engineering team and work on industry leading, critical equipment and offers a strong work/life balance.
- 60-year-old OEM manufacturing company of industrial capital equipment
- U.S. operations is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the company and focus on quality and service
- Senior management that understands the demands, the work performed and offers work/life balance
- Regarded as an industry leader with equipment throughout the world
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, modify, and commission Allen Bradley PLC (ControlLogix) control system applications using RSLogix, SCADA and GE Proficy HMI/SCADA (iFIX) control system applications.
- Specify and purchase control system hardware and instrumentation.
- Read, develop, and modify control system design documents including diagrams, drawings and written design specifications
- Produce GAMP documentation for Functional Specifications (FS), Hardware Design Specifications (HDS), and Software Design Specifications (SDS)
- Develop and install control systems
- Provide assistance to Technical Support and Service personnel.
- Some travel to other facilities, vendors, or customer sites may be necessary in the U.S. and at times international
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years engineering experience
- Experienced with SCADA software and HMI software such as Wonderware, GE iFix, or FactoryTalk View
- Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLC experience
- Experience with AutoCAD or Solidworks
- Experience with capital equipment or engineered-to-order products
- Excellent compensation - $95-$110k based on experience
- Full benefits including 401k company match
- Career Advancement opportunities and Tuition Assistance