RemX is looking for a Human Resources Generalist for our client in the Manufacturing industry located in Anaheim. Temporary with the possibility of hire. Offering $28-$31.00/hr.
Human Resources Duties:
- Primary point of contact for HR department for hourly employees.
- Manages day to day responsibilities for the HR Department
- Manages the employee Relations functions and provides professional direction
- Provides counseling and resource assistance in the areas of policy, benefits, salary administration, training/development, performance issues.
- Recruitment activities to include identifying hiring needs; employee selection, on boarding and training process; assists with planning and executing reductions in force as necessary.
- Strong communications for coaching, consulting and any employee relation issues.
- Stays in compliance with all Federal and State laws
- Act as backup to HR Manager in Manager's absence.
- Maintains accurate and complete employee files and other HR related information for hourly employees.
- Represents Company in Unemployment Compensation Hearings as needed.
- Conducts investigations into employee complaints including sexual harassment and discrimination issues.
- Manages the transfer of employees between departments in conjunction with the Job posting procedure.