RemX is partnered with a medical services company in Pottstown, PA to find a Medical Receptionist to join their team! This is a contract to hire opportunity with benefits available. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet patients, answer phone calls, and route calls appropriately.
- Maintain scheduling system, advise patients of required documentation when scheduling appointments, pull med charts.
- Obtain patient documentation (insurance information, prescriptions, Certificates of Medical Necessity, Letters of Medical Necessity, pre-authorizations, etc.). Contact insurance companies to verify patients' insurance.
- Collect co-pays and deposits.
- Maintaining patient files.
- Maintaining office supplies as needed.
Medical Receptionist Requirements:
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist.
- Must have experience with electronic scheduling systems.
- Experience with Futura and CareCredit is a plus.