Outbound calling CSR's needed to Work On-Site. Assist patients with scheduling appointments and prescreens.
Making outbound calls to providers (physical therapy) to ensure they have what they need for the patient to be serviced at the time of appointment.
- Work in a very nice, state of the art call center in the Tempe/Phoenix border area.
- Casual fun work environment
- Training for 1 week from 8am to 4:30pm then transition to 11:30am to 8:00pm schedule. Monday through Friday.
- **COVID CDC Guidelines enforced. (Social distancing, Masks required when not at desk, temperature check, limited employees in the building)
- Must have good communication skills
- Be comfortable with Outbound Calling
- Customer Service (via telephone) experience
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- Proficient computer skills
- Able to multi-task working with 2 monitors
RESUMES MUST BE INCLUDED with your application to be considered.