Are you ready to start your new career before 2021 starts? Our client in the North Dallas area is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team. Apply today! This role will fill quickly.
The role of Payroll Specialist, requires advanced knowledge of the end-to-end payroll cycle. Hands-on experience with the various inputs and outputs such as third party interfaces, timekeeping, garnishments, tax filing/compliance, accounting, benefits, and other key areas that integrate with payroll is essential. This role interacts daily with the employees as well as internal business partners.
- Execute payroll cycles and associated payroll programs
- Conduct pre and post payroll reconciliation
- Perform complex analysis of payroll issues that may impact a single employee or groups of employees
- Work closely with other business areas (tax, benefits, IT, etc.)
- Facilitate requirements gathering for change order requests, conduct required testing, and provide final review of complex systems changes or system enhancements related to payroll services
- Ensures all payroll systems are configured properly
- Uploads and audits all earnings, including hours worked, exception time, commission and bonus payments, and long-term incentive vesting and payments
Skills, Knowledge, and Education
- A minimum of five (5) years hands-on payroll processing experience with a large size company of 6,000 employees
- Previous experience/proven ability to accurately and timely complete all payroll processing responsibilities for 800 to 1,500 employees
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- ADP experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time