Our client has an immediate need for an EDM Software Programmer
The individual in this position will fulfill an important role for mission critical programs related to the administration of the Electronic Document Management (EDM) System, EMC ApplicationXtender
This position will assist with the post Data Center Migration activities associated with the EDM environment located at the Data Center, upgrade of EDM environment from v6.5 to latest version, and perform the administration, independent analysis, design, implementation, modification, and upgrade of electronic document and records management system. This position will also work with area programs to develop electronic document digital forms and workflows, business rules, and setup/enforce document retention schedules following IT security policies and standards.
Specific EDM Programmer duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Administrative support and monitoring of OpenText ApplicationXtender v16.6
- Administrative support and monitoring of Kofax Capture Servers
- Create Kofax Capture processes along with associated scripting
- Assist with EDM upgrade from its current v6.5 environment to the latest version as well as the migration of the EDM environment to the IT Data Center
- Perform complex programming functions, assistance, and technical advice including design architecture, configuration, writing, testing, and documentation to complex programming of agency systems as assigned.
- Ensure maximum system uptime for critical components to ensure business continuity.
- Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs problems and performs problem resolution.
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory for user access and permissions
- Assist with OpenText Application v6.5 upgrade to v16.5
- Assist with migration of EDM server environment from flat network to segmented network
- Monitor production image imports from third party vendors
- Assist with document image migration to HDI storage environment
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation for forms and imagining systems supported.
- Work in a collaborative effort to conceptualize total systems and/or product solutions currently in place and remediation to system environment residing at the IT Data Center.
- Ability to plan, organize, review, implement associated project milestones to completion.
- Recommend and assist in the design of system architectures to align with organizational strategic business objectives.
- Requires mastery technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Provide updates to the Project Team.