EmployBridge - America's largest light industrial staffing supplier - is now hiring in the Phoenix area! Our Client Data Solutions division has an immediate opening for a VMS Payroll Specialist with advanced Excel skills.
18.75 - $19.71
Monday - Friday
Primary Job Duties:
- Oversees a portfolio of VMS clients focusing on accurate revenue recognition, payroll data, customer pricing and set-up, contractual obligations and cash on account management. Ensures record keeping remains on-track for client accounts so MSP fees are reflected accurately and not double charged. Investigates and resolves discrepancies between clients and records.
- Partners with Single Point Solutions (SPS) and National Partnership Group to manage onboarding and training of new client accounts; provide ongoing training to local branches.
- Performs pre-payroll and post billing audits; Manages, analyzes, and determines corrective action for all VMS clients within assigned portfolio. Ensures all associate time information is processed and credited to correct accounts.
- Manages unapplied cash by partnering with the field, the managed service provider (MSP), and other corporate teams to ensure accounts are credited appropriately and avoiding wasteful billing errors.
- Partners with the collections and field team to resolve outstanding invoices; leverage relationships with SPS and MSP.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field, preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience analyzing and/or organizing large data sets preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel expertise, with the ability to design reporting templates, and prior use of pivot tables, v-lookups, conditional formatting, multiple formulas, macros and queries
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritize efficiently, while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Excellent math skills to perform calculations related to payroll and billing
- Must possess the ability to solve complex issues and make decisions independently; decisions will impact customer relationship and profitability
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; personable, approachable, and willing to help others
- Ability to build and foster internal and external customer relationships
- Travel is minimal, but will be required as needed