Quality Control Assistant
$45,000.00 to $50,000 per year
Are you someone who takes pride in his or her work and has an eye for the finest of details? If so, we may have the perfect job opportunity for you as a new quality assistant at our facility. As a quality assistant, you can be one of the final set of eyes that evaluates the quality of our products before they get sent out to the customer. Your opinion and expertise can truly make an impact in this line of work, and you can help contribute to our organization’s constant improvement. If you are ready for a challenging and influential position, then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Analyze nearly finished product samples daily for quality, durability, safety and known product specifications before the final stage of production.
- Evaluate the materials routinely used during production, the work environment and components during production by running specific tests of quality.
- Seek answers and information regarding customer or in-house problems with product quality or performance by investigating all parts of the production process.
- Document quality assurance practices by entering data into logbooks, noting information in computer databases and recording all inventory and actions.
- Ensure that during all parts of the production schedule that the product meets all guidelines related to federal, state and local regulations that pertain to the industry.
- Communicate with management and other team members when problems arise and offer possible solutions to help correct any mistakes during manufacturing.
- Assess quality assurance strategies periodically to determine best practices and improvements that could lead to fewer problems and interruptions in the production schedule.