Our client has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is an onsite position in Columbia, SC. There is NO remote work possible on this project. This is a 5 month contract.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Monitor and Support deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Document all meetings attended, directives, and significant phone conversations.
- Develop and deliver professional technical Program updates to senior management and project stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers