Busy West Knoxville company has an immediate need for a Recruiter!
The company is a growing company and has a great work environment! The position is a contract position with potential of a permanent opportunity. The hours are Monday -Friday from 8am-5pm.
The position does handle making 50-100 calls a day and must be comfortable talking on the phone.
The purpose of this job is to source, screen, and assist in hiring Drivers to meet company-staffing goals and to manage the full hiring process lifecycle.
- Source and screen candidates to fill open positions and ensure availability of qualified applicants for consideration
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure interviews, offers, required testing, background checks, and start dates are complete
- Manage hiring process cycle time to ensure timeliness of offers; assist with interview coordination at all levels within company
- Meet staffing goals, filling critical openings in a timely manner
- Present talent to hiring managers and provide hiring recommendations
- Partner with hiring managers on succession planning, interview acumen, and building strong teams Consult with new placements 30 days post-hire to assess onboarding experience
- Complete monthly activity reports and status updates
- Participate in planning meetings to ensure the company maintains capacity to attract top talent and meet staffing goals
- Make 50-100 calls per day to potential candidates to ensure staffing goals are met.
- Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in human resources management or related field, or equivalent recruiting experience required
- Minimum two years’ recruiting or staffing experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience screening and interviewing candidates
- Understanding of EEOC and other recruiting-related rules, regulations, and laws (including Canadian employment regulations when applicable)
- Experience using social media and marketing tools to source active candidates
- Familiarity with human resources (HR) databases and applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects successfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills
- Ability to cold-call with confidence and persistence
- Ability to influence, cultivate and build relationships with others
- Ability to drive results with strong follow-up skills
- Strong social-networking skills