RemX is searching for an HR Manager to join our client in Coronado. This position is Direct Hire and would be a wonderful opportunity for someone who really enjoys working for smaller businesses (approx. 100ee’s). Very low turnover, tenured staff (greater than 65% of employees have been there for over 5 years!). An HR Generalist or HRBP ready for the next step who is well versed in HR Law and Employee relations may be a great fit: pay is DOE and mid-pay range is 70k. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide employee relations and guidance, assist managers with employee performance reviews; managers do their own hiring so there is no recruitment component to this position
- Create and implement HR best practices and policies that are aligned with the companies interests and values
- Asses all training and development needs and work with managers to act upon training and educational opportunities.
- Research, advice and coordinate with manager on matters related to promotions, adjustments, incentives, new hire pay and merit reviews.
- Employee benefits and administration (company uses Paychex)
- Maintain files for completion and compliance
- Assist with all new hire onboarding