The CSR I interacts extensively with our customers to develop relationships; ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction and returning customers.
• Proactively communicate to all internal and external related parties to exceed customer’s expectations.
• Respond timely and accurately to all incoming customer correspondence along with thorough documentation.
• Receives customers' requests by telephone, email or chat, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who best can provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
• Demonstrates ownership of customer requests with follow through, documentation and complete resolution.
• Assists in returns and replacements as needed.
• Analyzes transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
• Provide accurate information regarding pricing and availability of in-stock items.
• Communicates with other departments for order completion.
• Resolves customer questions related to orders, places orders where opportunity is present.
• Maintains 90% minimum average in customer service and sales area quality assurance reviews.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service, or related transferable skills
• Customer centric and Internet savvy
• Strong MS