The individual in this role will be responsible for answering incoming calls and emails with customer questions and complaints. Candidates should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated, energetic work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Answer incoming calls and emails in an efficient manner
- Responsible for maintaining goodwill between the retail store and its customer by answering questions, solving problems, providing parts or escalating when necessary.
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner
- Provide customer service by identifying the needs of the consumer and fulfilling those needs to the mutual satisfaction of the consumer and our customer along with providing accurate answers and solutions
- Record and accumulate complete and accurate data to be reported back to our customer
- Check voicemail inboxes and return calls in a timely manner
- Reach and maintain minimum performance standards
- Follow up with callers on complaint and/or question resolution status
- Follow company communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times
- Assist with various tasks during downtime
- Perform each duty above with our customers’ satisfaction as your number one priority
- Willingness and ability to be flexible with the Call Center working hours.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- Ability to use proper grammar in all written work
- Ability to compose concise sentences to internal and external customers
- Ability to convey compassion to the listener
- Ability to diffuse assertive comments and attitude
- Ability to manage professional attitude in a stressful situation
- Ability to serial-task (to rapidly switch from one task to the other such as being able to manage several chats at the same time, or switching from e-mails to phone calls, etc.)
- Ability to remain present in the conversation
- Must have problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to read, understand and retain technical information
- Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to assemble and disassemble all supported products.
- Must possess fundamental computer skills
- Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice that should not change at any time during the communication
- Must have excellent time management skills and understand how to prioritize
- Bilingual in either French or Spanish (Preferred but not required)