RemX has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer for our corporate office. This is a direct hire, 100% remote opportunity. The ideal candidate will be an experienced full-stack engineer who enjoys building end-to-end systems and building them from the ground up.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop execution engines and backend services using RESTful API conventions and a microservices approach
- Build and maintain scalable web applications
- Develop with web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, React, Vue, and JQuery
- Monitor, test, and continuously optimize designs
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, including automating manual processes, optimizing data flows, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability and stability.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Engineering duties include technical design, implementation, testing, support and participation in peer code reviews.
- Collaborate and interact with multiple engineering and Product teams for the end-to-end implementation of new tools and applications.
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- 10+ years of experience with Microservices
- 10+ years of experience with RESTful API
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server or SQL Database (SQL Server preferred)
- 10+ years of experience with SpringBoot is a must (React, Angular, Vue, Flask, and Django are a plus)
- Must have extensive experience with Java (Kotlin, Scala, and Python are a plus)