RemX has an excellent remote project position (multiple openings – remote but must be local to greater San Diego area) with a leading organization for Payment Modification Specialists. These contract positions are expected to last 4-6 months and will pay 20-29/hr DOE! If you are hesitant to return to an onsite role in these changing times, have a lot of empathy/CSR skills and strong detail orientation, this contract may be of interest to you! Perk: Every other Friday OFF! Please see a summary below and contact RemX today for immediate consideration.
- We are seeking a Payment Modification Specialist who will assist in processing a high volume of applications for restructuring payment plans
- This project will require quick turn around to get applications processed for modifications to existing payment plans and offer forgiveness.
- The role will entail coordinating with applicants, gathering necessary documentation and paperwork along with reviewing documents to determine eligibility for a variety of modification programs.
Summary of Core Skill Sets needed for this role:
- Ability to review a high-volume of applications quickly
- Work with a quick turn-around time
- Ability to quickly adapt/learn the eligibility programs
- Experience with income analysis
- Comfortable in new software systems (will need to input applications and status updates)
- Organized and can stay on task
- High level of empathy and strong customer service skills
- Type 50 wpm
- Have home office equipment that can be utilized for the role
Relevant Background/Experience needed:
Mortgage Underwriting, Sr. Processing, Loan Modification, Financial Analysis and/or Loan Documentation Experience OR any transferable / relatable skills such as healthcare enrollment/eligibility.
- Pay: Depends on Experience
- Project Duration: Approx 4-6 month
- Work Location: San Diego
- Background Check: Misdemeanor/Felony/Drug Screening required