RemX has partnered with an HR consulting company in Coatesville, PA to assist in their search for a Records Specialist. The Records Specialist is responsible for assisting in the Records Department with administrative tasks associated with facilitating essential company processes. Qualified candidates for administrative/clerical experience please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Records Specialist Job Description:
- Working within the Records Dept to complete orders per company policy.
- Review court records and report them accurately
- Follow-up with clients and/or consumers to collect necessary information and carry out assigned tasks as requested.
- Record information as directed.
- Data enter all results and/or applicant information into the system accurately and timely.
- Abide by the guidelines of the FCRA
- Communicating with vendors, court staff and furnishers of date in a professional manner.
Records Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of administrative/clerical experience
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening