IMMEDIATE need for a Network Administrator responsible for the effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, support, and maintenance of all LANs, network segments, and VPNs. This includes, but is not limited to, network hardware and software and all related branch/service center network infrastructure. Will ensure that the network hardware adheres to the organization’s Infosec and Network standards.
- Apply knowledge of network administration to the provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, support and maintenance of all aspects of the organization’s LANs at franchise, branch, onsite and service center locations. Establish remote connections (VPN, tunnels, etc.) via local branch/service center hardware/software to enable the company’s businesses to connect across multiple data centers, both cloud and on-premise.
- Define and prescribe the best internet service method available for branches, service centers and onsites based on geography, end users, environment, lead times, project duration, and technology available.
- Troubleshoot and support branch/service center/onsite networking issues and able to escalate to vendor contacts as needed. Daily monitoring and maintenance of the network by evaluating network performance issues such as availability, utilization, throughput, output, and latency.
- Respond to daily and on-call monitoring of over 2000 sensors on company’s network hardware and software.
- Prescribe appropriate business internet solutions based on geography, environment, and project urgency.
- Abide by Company’s documented policies and procedures.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.