Join our experienced and dedicated group of staffing professionals at RemX in our Miami Location! We are seeking for a Recruiter with great communication and customer service skills.
Our Recruiter position contributes to the delivery of the operating unit’s budget by placing field employees who have the right skills the client needs, when they need them, and in the exact quantity desired.
Recruiter Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and carries out recruiting strategies and processes.
- Coordinates application process for qualified individuals. Including interviewing and evaluating the candidate’s education, skills acquired through previous employment, personality and qualifications to work at various client companies. Based on the information obtained during the interview process extend job offers to qualified candidates.
- Orients and manages field employee work force. Including dispatching, supervising, counseling, disciplining and terminating field employees.
- Documents thoroughly all transactions, including but not limited to job orders and interactions with field employees and clients.
- Fills job orders effectively and timely, and follows up with arrival calls and quality checks as required by our service differentiators.
- Approves modifications to assigned field employees’ pay rates.
- Acts as the primary liaison with the clients. Works with clients to evaluate skills required for each job assignment with client. Troubleshoots and addresses clients’ needs and complaints.
- Evaluates market and client needs and preferences.
- Documents all transactions as required by branch model.
- Generates new business through client service calls.
- Handles work comp claims timely, appropriately, and effectively.
- Participates in after-hours on-call responsibility for branch.
- Demonstrates the company’s and the area’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to self-direct.
- Ability to handle rejection.
- Ability to work with people from all socio-economic strata.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to accurately document information.
- Ability to drive on occasion
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner.
- Ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to work cordially and effectively with others in a multi-tasking
Please submit your resume to email@example.com