IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE! WORK FROM HOME!!!
MUST LIVE IN THE TIDEWATER AREA TO BE CONSIDERED
We are currently hiring Member Services Reps to join the team of a growing company located in Virginia Beach, VA.
Hours: 8 hour shift between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm Monday-Friday
The Member Services Agent is responsible for taking inbound calls in a call center environment. Agent will be speaking with customers regarding services available to them.
- Respond to inbound calls and email from members and providers
- Inform potential enrollees of plan benefits and general information including information about provider directories, member handbooks, grievance and appeals notices and denial and termination notices.
- Verify members’ eligibility status upon request
- Document all calls from Members/Providers in database
- Provide optimal quality customer service to all callers at all times
- Work with internal departments (claims, appeals, finance, etc.) to resolve customer issues
- Schedule transportation trips for members
- Print and/or mail ID cards for new or existing members
- Mail member materials upon request
- Perform Primary Care Physician (PCP) changes as well as demographic changes to the member’s account; address, phone numbers