This position manages tracking daily order transactions for a specific set of logistics accounts managers.
Gathers data from all internal dept’ and customers, as well as, external customers or vendors/carriers to process/complete tracking confirmations within the transportation system(s).
- Prepares and issues, on a timely basis, check calls and alerts that reflect delayed shipments, escalating as required.
- Updates and works with various types of documents related to customer reporting/tracking throughout the day.
- Maintain relationships established with accounts to monitor service standards
- Communicate effectively with customers, carriers and team mates
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
**College Degree required**