RemX is seeking a Benefits Analyst role for a Client in Atlanta (30339) This is a Temp to Hire role! Pay is: $57,500 - $67,200.
The Benefits Analyst will:
- Process daily tasks and complete reporting for the Health & Welfare and 401(k) Plans on Benefits team.
- Gather data from various data sources; analyze to ensure data accuracy for analysis.
- Provide consistent, relevant and accurate processing and data as well as learn and understand the data in order to provide guidance/knowledge to managers for further analysis of company benefit Plans.
- Works with vendors to process payroll and request payroll funding
- Gathers and compiles raw data; verifies data to be used for analysis.
- Prepare spreadsheets for data analysis; prepare reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and ad hoc requests. May make presentations and provide recommendations based on findings and analysis.
- Participates in department and interdepartmental projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Benefits Analyst requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree is required
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Data Analysis as well as experience in working with spreadsheets, databases
- Expert in Excel (pivot table, vlookups, formulas, macros)
- Experience in gathering data within large multi-system enterprise environments
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis techniques by resolving missing or incomplete information and inconsistencies in more complex research/data
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Must be able to work independently