Field Service Engineer – CNC Machines – Direct Hire – O.T. Pay, Full Benefits
$35 - $45/hr. plus OT – Regional and National Travel – Full Expenses – Career Growth
A leader in the machine tool industry with 4-star reviews on Glassdoor is looking to add a Field Service Engineer due to growth. This is an opportunity to work for an organization that has the best technology and great clients! This is a direct hire opportunity that includes an excellent compensation package, profit sharing, benefits, training, tuition reimbursement and more.
Are you looking for:
- The ability to work for an industry leader in the CNC Machinery industry
- Excellent pay, O.T. pay, full benefits, auto allowance, industry training
- Travel regionally – with some over night
- Career path with opportunities for growth
- Day to day field service-installation, maintenance and repair of all CNC Turning and Machine Centers
- Supports customers and provides sales support
- Oversee service cases and ensure proper documentation
- Local/Regional travel – Some overnight is required
- Three plus years of field service experiencerequired.
- DetailedworkingknowledgeofPCbasedCNCequipmentanddrivesystemsasappliedtocomplex5 axis CNC machinetools
- Applicant will have excellent all-round skills in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Able to read systems/machine layout with blueprints for repairs onsite.
- Ability to work alone, without direct supervision. Ability to troubleshoot using your own initiative but also able to liaise with other team members for coordinated problem solving, asrequired.
- Must possess basic software skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, & Outlook).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills along with good written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and an effective teamplayer.
- Valid Driver’s License