Are you seeking a company who offers medical, dental, vision 401(k), bonuses, paid time off, and a company that will even let you bring your dog to wok? I have the position for you!
West Knoxville company is seeking Customer Care Representatives' to start on March 8th. The training is for 6 weeks and is Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm. After training the schedule will be Monday-Saturday with Sunday's and another day of week off. The shifts will vary during week and hours on Saturday are from 9am-5:00pm.
- Answer inbound calls from customers inquiring about products and services
- Make outbound calls to current customers to offer and see array of products
- Identify any issue with the customer's products and provide troubleshooting
- Provide assistance so that the customers may best utilize products.
- Boost sales conversion rate on branded websites
- Follow polices and procedures to ensure quality and consistency
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following area: call center, dispatch, scheduling , sales, office administration, veterinary office or animal shelter
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Strong grammar and language skills
- Computer skills including Windows and internet navigating
- Ability to type 30 WPM