RemX Staffing has partnered with a pre-employment and credentialing organization located in Coastesville. They are seeking a Records Manager. This role will report to and assist the Director of Operations.
Please forward resume if you are interested in this opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: Work in a managerial role, supporting the initiatives and direction of the Director of Operations to maximize company profits by ensuring the routine execution of essential company processes. All communication with our clients, vendors, employees and consumers will be conducted in a business professional manner.
1. Assist Operations Manager of Records Processes as directed
2. Review work orders completed by staff for accuracy
3. Monitor and address issues with the Turnaround Time Reports and take action
4. Balance and monitor the workload between team members
5. Maintain high sense of urgency and quick turnaround times
6. Respond to customers calls and emails in a timely fashion
7. Manage staff schedules to ensure adequate workload coverage
8. Strong leadership and management skills
9. Complete a weekly aging review to ensure timely turnaround of orders and take appropriate action.
10. Ability to research and locate via the Web needed information.
11. Conduct other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
12. Responsible for understanding of court terminology, as well as understanding the various jurisdictional court differences. Understanding the critical nature of this responsibility and its importance to consumers, clients and clients
13. Responsible for and Acknowledges the critical nature of confidentiality, security and legal compliance