RemX is seeking an experienced Payroll and Benefit Specialist for one of our great clients in North Dallas.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!
- Uses knowledge and expertise to provide day-to-day assistance with the internal ticketing system for the payroll and benefit administration
- Handles payroll and benefit issues and problems and refers tier 2 issues to higher-level staff.
- Assist with the development and understanding of the company’s time and attendance, payroll and benefits.
- Compile and prepare payroll data for employee payroll checks.
- Audits benefit enrollments, payroll deductions and changes in payroll, the time and attendance and Health and Welfare systems.
- Assists with the maintenance of employee benefit and payroll files whether electronic or hard copy.
- Provides individual assistance to employee and responds timely to issues and questions. Researches, investigates and reports, issues, corrections and changes.
- Assists with payment requests for benefit and payroll vendors including reconciling provider generated billings or creating self-bill through benefits reports.
- Reviews and audits ADP’s administration of court ordered benefits including notifying employees and verifying coverage when contacted by government agencies.
- Processes invoices and wires timely and accurately. Confirms payment, conducts appropriate research as required.