RemX currently hiring for a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor.
The Loan Processor will audit loan applications using the Loan Officer Checklist for completeness, and collects missing information as required. Duties include obtaining and reviewing all documentation to verify that the loan transaction meets all FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA guidelines, ordering credit reports, required verifications, flood certification, appraisal, title, title fees, hazard insurance and payoff statement, submitting complete loan files to underwriting for loan approval, reviewing and obtaining documentation to clear all underwriting conditions, and submitting all documentation to the closing department for acceptable Final Docs and Loan figures.
• Maintain all correspondence for loan transactions with Realtors, Builders, Title Agents, Borrowers and Third Party Vendors
• Ensure LOS system is always updated with current status and correct investor
• Submit loan to closing for final documents to be drawn, and work with title company on approving a final Closing Disclosure
• Pipeline review of loan files between 20-30 units per month funding no less than 15 units
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in mortgage processing of FHA/VA/FNMA/FHLMC, and have extensive knowledge of investor programs, guidelines, loan processing and automation systems.
• Must be proficient at scanning, attaching documents, web-related research, various computer software and strong computer knowledge overall
• Mathematical proficiency
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask and manage one's time
• Strong phone contact skills, active listening, problem resolution and ability build and maintain rapport
• Customer service orientation and creative thinking to find appropriate/alternative programs for unique situations
• Demonstrated ability to gather data from multiple sources