$85k - $100k or more with OT ($31 - $33/hr) - Field Service Engineer with 2 or more years experience – Packaging and Automated Industrial Equipment – Regional and National Territory
An international, highly rated OEM manufacturer of industrial automated equipment used primarily in the packaging industry is searching for a Field Service Engineer with 2 or more years of experience on a direct hire basis.
- 50-year-old international OEM manufacturing company of automated machinery in the packaging industry
- This position is open due to growth and expansion
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality - main reason for sustained growth
- Excellent compensation – up $85k - $100k or more with OT.
- Note: The base pay is $31 - $33/hr and a daily per diem
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment for 2 or more years – (Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer is required)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pnuematics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home work is throughout a region and at time nationally
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that works as a team
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pnuematics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more in a region or nationally as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background check