- Sort documents to appropriate categories
- Prepping (Preparing files to be scanned)
- Cataloging/Manifesting (Populating Excel spreadsheet
- Scanning (High speed and Large Format scanners)
- Quality Control of scanned documents
- File Uploading (Knowledge of file and network hierarchy)
- MUST be able to lift boxes between 35-35lbs consistently
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of document scanning, filing, or other related experience preferred
- MUST be able to lift boxes between 35-40lbs consistently
- Ability to maintain repetitive motion through shift with standard breaks.
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Individual must be goal oriented and self-motivated, and able to function well in a team environment.
Please reach out to Cardin if you would like to learn more (404) 400-7059