We are seeking 2 Instructional Designers with effective interpersonal and EQ skills to actively participate in a team of experts to create content for internal audience.
- Understand the entire lifecycle of training, from analyzing training needs to creating content to delivery
- Manage the design and development of various learning solutions that support a blended learning program
- Provide thought leadership and feedback that elevates the quality of all training resources, optimizing the team workflow for effective yet efficient designs
- Work with SMEs to synthesize content and produce digital and live learning experiences that support knowledge acquisition and application Deliver thoughtfully designed work which maximizes ease of use across a variety of audiences while remaining true to clean, aesthetically pleasing interfaces and materials.
- Develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, practice activities, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials/e-Learning, and reference works.
- Design and develop assessments to measure progress and evaluate effectiveness and quality of learning designs used by end-users.