RemX is seeking Remote Mortgage Underwriters for our great clients across the country. These are direct hire opportunities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Analyzes loan documentation for accuracy and completeness to assess credit worthiness and adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Verifies the income and employment information of loan applicants, reviews the applicant credit history and scores, and examines asset accounts for available funds for mortgage transactions.
- Analyzes loan documentation in order to determine credit worthiness and to detect signs of possible mortgage fraud or money laundering.
- Works with loan originators and production staff to compile required credit documentation.
- Reviews secondary resubmissions of credit documentation provided and prepare the necessary forms and worksheets to issue credit approval.
- Communicates credit decisions and answer loan amount questions to address issues on outstanding items required for credit approval.
Our clients are hiring immediately so please apply today!