RemX is seeking someone to join the Human Resources team of a large company in central San Diego, CA! We are looking for a polished professional with Benefits Management and Wellness expertise (compensation experience as well is a plus) for large employers greater than 2000ee’s to help support the Benefits Department and manage a well-established, tenured team. This is an onsite essential role and an excellent, fully benefited, direct hire opportunity with a reputable company paying 85-95kDOE. Click apply for immediate consideration.
- Prepares employee Benefits packets and assists with the tracking and processing of benefit payment for all leave of absences and WC
- Manage Wellness programs and activities; monitor for engagement and continuous improvement
- Manage Open enrollment processing, assist with administration and improvement of onboarding, retirement, and Compensation structure
- Provide guidance, support, and management of Benefits Specialists to foster a positive and inclusive work environment
- Assist with scheduling meetings between departments and with vendors
- Use software for Open Enrollment, system upgrades and benefit audits; must be detail oriented and very savvy with auditing and reporting to review compliance an accuracy of high-volume benefits administration
- May also be asked to aid other departments within Human Resources as needed