IT User Support Analyst
Summary of position: Under general supervision, provides support to end-users for PC, server, network, applications and hardware. This is a long term temp opportunity. Pay is $15-18 depending on experience.
Position Accountabilities and Performance Criteria:
- Under general supervision, assists in the evaluation of business problems, evaluates and recommends vendor packages, and implements required software.
- Interacts with various levels of IT staff and others outside of IT to restore service and/or identify and correct problems.
- Works on moderately complex applications.
- Assists in the evaluation of new personnel end-user computing packages and equipment as well as in the implementation and testing of prototypes.
- Installs new hardware and maintains existing hardware.
- Consults with client area management and staff regarding PC and LAN systems and equipment problems or malfunctions and recommends solutions.
- Provides Assistance to fellow IT Groups.
- Local travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.