RemX is currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a Direct Hire opportunitywith our Medical Device client located in Oceanside, CA This is a Direct hire opportunity with a well-established organization that will pay 90k plus DOE; onsite, essential role. We are looking for someone to support the day-to-day HR of the site with a focus in employee relations and assisting with Leadership Talent Acquisition. The selected individual will work on a large and robust HR team providing Employee Guidance, managing the HR Coordinators, supporting Executives with corporate recruitment, and assisting the Director of HR. Does this sound like you? Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide Employee Relations guidance to employees (600 ee’s multi-state environment) and support the HR Director
- Maintains and enhances a productive work environment by resolving conflicts between management and employees; coaching management on effective management and coaching techniques; and maintaining open communications with associates and management.
- Will be fielding calls from employees, documenting all calls in HRIS; must have an excellent understanding of CA HR Law
- Support staff, with the same level of customer service, discretion, and guidance, from entry level employees to Doctorate level
- Assist offsite HR Director with scheduling appointments and all documentation concerning employee performance reviews, counselling, and action steps
- Someone who can work with various levels in organization with equal customer service
- Conduct research into Human Resource programs/policies and activities and recommend changes or innovations where appropriate.
- Assist with Talent Acquisition of leadership and Executive support level roles