RemX is seeking an HR Generalist for a dynamic company located in Carlsbad. We are looking for a Generalist, or Coordinator ready to take the next step, with extensive experience in Benefits and LOA’s for manufacturing/mid-sized organizations (approx. 500 ee’s) to help support a busy HR department in a growing company. This is a Direct Hire opportunity (Hybrid onsite/remote) paying 60-65kDOEwith an organization that is very culture focused. Industry experience in medical device or pharma is a plus; be a part of an organization that is saving lives!! Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assist the HR team with Benefit open enrollment, go over benefits questions with employees and enter into HRIS system; work with 3rd party broker for Benefits Administration
- Manage all Leave of Absences in accordance to HR law and company policy and procedures
- Manage the onboarding process for operational requisitions; process new hire forms, enter into system, ensure new employee is prepared and informed
- Assist with scheduling meetings between departments and with vendors
- Provide administrative support to the CHRO and other HR executives
- Provide additional admin support including filing, scanning and faxing
- May also be asked to aid other departments within Human Resources as needed