RemX is seeking a Sr. Accountant for an immediate need at our Global client in the Scripps Ranch area. We are looking for someone with previous Accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment preferably with experience in a publicly traded environment managing intercompany accounts. This opportunity is temp to hire and pay will commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for month-end close including preparation of reporting packages
- Responsible in preparing audit package
- Assist with preparing budgets
- General accounting functions such as AP, AR, Reconciliations, budgeting, etc.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for managers
- Ensures budget variances issues are addressed on a timely basis by partnering with department managers and resolve discrepancies.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Collects appropriate data and prepares federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- Researching accounting rules and regulations and making recommendations regarding company policy.