Are you looking for a permanent opportunity? We are looking for people that are passionate about providing quality customer service and assisting customers with booking travel reservations.
This will be remote for the time being, but must be able to commute to Alpharetta once they return to the office.
Interviews happening the week of 3/22 so apply today!
Shifts are between 1:30pm-12:00am (3 days off)
- Inbound call center environment
- Calls are from customers looking to book travel either using their rewards that have been accumulated, or purchasing travel using their payment card. You will also provide assistance to customers who have booked, but need help with cancelling, or making changes.
- Helping customers navigate what they can do and where they can go with their reward points
- Assisting customers experiencing issues with points redemption, etc.
- 40 hours of work a week
- $16 an hour
- Full benefits including PTO and Holiday Pay
- Our training will teach you about places in the world that you didn’t know existed!
- Opportunities for growth within the organization