New Patient Care Specialist
ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED!
Must be able to work 8:00am-5:00pm PST. Monday-Sunday.
REMOTE (Work from Home)
3 WEEKs of Training ON camera
Job Description and Details:
- White glove customer service.
- Managing the Intake of new patients, including gathering all necessary data to create new accounts.
- Gather insurance information.
- Make Outbound calls to providers to ensure prior authorizations have been completed so orders can begin immediately.
- Pay: $15.00/hr.
- Training: 8am-3pm PST or 9am-4pm PST (Short Days)
- Post-Training Schedule: 8:30am-5:00pm PST.
- Start Dates: March 29th, April 5th, and April 12th
- MINIMUM of 1-2 years of prior CSR experience.
- Typing: 30 WPM or more!
- Must have High Speed Internet and Ability to work from Home.
- Proficient using computers & Exceptional communication skills.
- HSD or GED required.
- Medical terminology and insurance experience are a HUGE PLUS!
I am looking for those people that have GREAT customer service experience with some medical background preferred but not required.
If interested in immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to: Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mention New Patient Care Position)