RemX is seeking a Access Specialist for a part time, Temp to Hire, position for a Medical Client in Marietta, GA. Pay $12/hour.
*Hours 7pm - 7:30am. * Saturday and Sunday only!
The Access Specialist will:
- Register/check-in patients.
- Answer phones professionally using established protocols.
- Assist and respond to client and staff needs.
- Optimize operations by closely monitoring patient scheduling to ensure productivity.
- Monitor daily schedules and activities, making adjustments and reporting needed changes or issues.
- Implement process improvement.
- Work with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Respond to client, staff, and third party inquires in person or by phone.
- Monitor and back fill all outpatient staff schedules as needed.
- Maintain integrity in the collection of payment
- Maintain confidentiality for all indirect/direct service in accordance with agency policies and HIPPA policies.
The Access Specialist requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in a Medical Front Office position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word applications
- Knowledge of HIPPA policies
- Knowledge of managing files and records, stenography and transcriptions, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Familiarity with EMR.