A growing Manufacturer located in Fullerton is recruiting for an Account Manager / Order Processor to join the team. This role will work closely with the Production team, Materials team, Sales team and Customers to ensure timely production and delivery of customer orders. This role will be working On-Site.
Scope of Work:
- This team member is the Primary point of contact for Customers and Account Management. Will be working closely with the Sales and Production team to fulfill customer orders.
- Will utilize Project Management skills to manage product orders through final product delivery.
- Review order and verify customer materials and specifications with customer and internal processing departments.
- Timely updates to ensure customer changes are communicated, captured, and billed.
- Collaborate with internal and external support resources to satisfy customer expectations.
- Work closely with our Purchasing and R&D with gathering all costing information required for quoting and Coordinates with Sales and R & D on any critical schedules and/or priorities.
- Communicates effectively with clients on development projects, status and delays.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Account Management, Order Processing, Customer Service, Planning and/or Order Fulfilment management within a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet time sensitive deadlines
- ERP and MS Office experience
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal)