RemX is partnered with a client in the Columbia, SC area to find an on-site IT Technician to join their team. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with benefits.
IT Technician Job Summary: Provide support for the client's applications and devices. Coordinate with managers to plan and prioritize scheduling and staffing for the deployment, implementation, ongoing support for projects.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise for ongoing deployment and support of devices and applications used by the client
- Coordinate with multiple managers
- Consult with infrastructure, server, database, and systems teams
IT Technician Requirements:
- IT helpdesk
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting computer and network issues
- Providing desktop/server support, PC setup/configuration/deployment
- Microsoft Office 365 installation and general experience with MS O365
- Configuring/troubleshooting Windows OS
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree preferred
- CERTIFICATION: A+ Certification