$85k - $100k or more with OT ($31 - $33/hr), paid travel, full benefits - Field Service Engineer with 2 or more years experience – Packaging and Automated Industrial Equipment – Regional and National Territory
- Are you looking for a career opportunity with an international company with room for growth?
- Do you have a background in installation and repairing capital industrial equipment?
- Are you open to travelling regionally and sometimes nationally up to 80% of the time?
- Would you like to have the opportunity to make over $100k, OT, paid travel and a great benefits package?
- 50-year-old international OEM manufacturing company of automated machinery in the packaging industry
- This position is open due to growth and expansion
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality - main reason for sustained growth
- Excellent compensation – up $85k - $100k or more with OT.
Note: The base pay is $31 - $33/hr and a daily per diem
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment for 2 or more years – (Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer is required)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pnuematics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home work is throughout a region and at time nationally
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that works as a team
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pnuematics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more in a region or nationally as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background check