RemX has partnered with one of the nation's leading title insurance providers to assist in their search for an Escrow Assistant for their office in Tomball, TX. This role is currently fully remote but may return to a hybrid situation in the future. In this role you would be providing support in all aspects of coordinating, managing and closing national commercial real estate transactions.
Escrow Assistant Job Description:
- Reviewing all incoming files, ordering tax certifications, payoffs, title orders, bring downs, policies, etc.
- Obtaining pre-closing clearance items from government offices
- Compiling closing documents; drafting letters
- Coordinate multi-site transactions with team members
- Managing multiple transactions for team members for multi-site deals
- Preparing pro-forma title policies and endorsements
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- At least 2 years of commercial title experience
- Must be a detail oriented individual and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Notary License is preferred
- Experience with Title Express and Interwoven-Worksite (or similar document management software) is helpful